I figured out a way to make it easier to use the Source Title List. Here is a situation where I needed to move a Source Citation to a NEW Source Group
1. Copy the name of the Source Citation to be moved.
2. Create a new Source Group and paste in the Title. Trick: Add a long line of about 50 “XXXXXXXXXXXX…” after the Title name. (I created this in my text editor program so that I could copy and paste as needed.) This will make it easy to find in the Source Title List.
3. Go back to the Source Citation to be moved.
4. Click on the Source Title List and search for the long line of “XXXXX…”.
5. Delete the long line of “XXXXX…” from the title of the new Source Group.
6. Repeat as needed.